(1) The designed process procedures should be able to ensure the machining quality of the machine parts (or the assembly quality of the machine), to meet the technical requirements specified in the design drawing.
(2) The process should have a higher productivity, so that the product can be put on the market as soon as possible.
(3) Try to reduce the manufacturing cost
(4) pay attention to reduce the labor intensity of workers to ensure production safety.
Original data: (1) Product assembly drawing, part drawing.
(2) Product acceptance quality standards.
(3) Annual production program of the product.
(4) The production conditions of the factory, including the specifications, performance and current status of machine tools and process equipment, the technical level of the workers, the ability of the factory to make its own process equipment, and the ability of the factory to supply power and gas, etc.
(5) Design manual and relevant standards required by process regulation design and process equipment design.
(6) Domestic and foreign advanced manufacturing technology data, etc.
Step contents: (1) Analyze and study the assembly drawing and part drawing of the product. (2) Determine the blank. (3) Formulate the process route and select the positioning base surface. (4) Determine the equipment used in each process. (5) Determine the tools, fixtures, measuring tools and auxiliary tools used in each process. (6) Determine the technical requirements and inspection methods of each major process. (7) Determine the machining allowance of each process, calculate the process size and tolerance. (8) Determine the cutting parameters. (9) Determine the working hour quota.
Back to top