1. Ordinary lathe: Lathe is mainly used for processing shaft, disc, sleeve and other workpiece with rotary surface. It is the most widely used machine tool processing in mechanical manufacturing. (can achieve accuracy 0.01mm)
2. Ordinary milling machine: it can process plane, groove, can also process a variety of curved surface, gear, etc., but also can process more complex surface.
3. Grinding machine The grinding machine is used to grind the workpiece surface. Most grinding machines use high-speed rotating grinding wheels for grinding, while a few use other abrasive tools such as whetstone, sand belt and free abrasives for processing, such as ultra-finishing machine tools, sand belt grinding machines, grinding machines and polishing machines. (can achieve the accuracy of 0.005mm, small pieces can achieve 0.002mm)
4. Fitter Fitter work mainly includes filing, sawing, marking, drilling, hinging, tapping and bushing, scraping, grinding, straightening, bending and riveting.
5. CNC lathe mainly processes batch products, high precision parts, etc.
6. CNC milling machine mainly processes batch products, high precision parts, complex parts, large parts and so on.
7. The electrode used for wire cutting slow wire is brass wire, and molybdenum wire is used for medium wire. High processing precision and good surface finish. Processing some fine hole, fine groove and so on. (Slow wire can achieve the accuracy of 0.003mm, medium wire can achieve the accuracy of 0.02mm)
8. Edm of spark machine can process materials and workpiece with complex shape that are difficult to be cut by ordinary cutting methods (such as groove corner of mold, small hole, deformed hole, hard alloy processing), without cutting during processing
Back to top